(Check with the park before your visit to make sure it will be open.)
- Attend a geocaching workshop. Visit our Events page to find one near you.
- Sign up for geocaching e-mail updates. Learn about special theme challenges, special event caches and more!
- Purchase a Texas State Park Pass. With the pass, you and your guests can enter any state park for free for one year! Purchase the pass at most state parks or call (512) 389-8900.
- Learn how to hide a geocache on state park lands. Download the Geocache Placements information sheet. You must get approval from a park's superintendent before placing a geocache in that park.
- Questions? E-mail email@example.com
Look for online resources like message boards, community geocache associations and Facebook groups.
- Visit the Learn section on Geocaching.com.
- Find a Geocaching 101 workshop in your area on our Events page.
- Join the Texas State Parks Geocache Challenge.
- Download guidelines for hiding a geocache on a TPWD property.
- Sign up for e-mail updates about geocaching.com.
Also visit the Texas Geocaching Association - Site News and Updates
Texas Geocaching Association (TXGA)
Updates and News such as:
- Cache of the Week